The meaning of the name "Claire":

CLEAR. BRIGHT. FAMOUS.







Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunset Stroll

Claire and I just got back from a lovely stroll through the neighborhood.


At first, she wasn't so sure about venturing outdoors, as we have been watching weather reports about the chilly weather all over the country...




She became bored of her trepidation; and she thought a little cat nap would help pass the time...



















Claire woke up just in time to see that home was only a few steps away - HOORAY!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!



(Photos courtesy of my telephone camera slung over my shoulder, while walking up and down hills AND guiding a dog!)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Little Claire...

    Thanks so much for talking your mom into starting this blog. Now I can watch you grow! I hope to visit soon! XOXO

    Love,

    Auntie Julia

    ReplyDelete