The meaning of the name "Claire":

CLEAR. BRIGHT. FAMOUS.







Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ode To Daddy (November 9th)

Happy Birthday, Daddy.
Happy Day.


I thought I would write you a little birthday poem just so I could say:


Do you know how happy you make me?


I hope you can see.


I love being your Claire Bear.


From now until eternity.


With your sweet, kind smile.


And your strong, safe arms.


I am just so thankful that you are my Daddy, and will always keep me safe from harm.


I love learning about the Mets.


And the cool shoes you get me are suited for a Princess!


You are always the one to sneak me an extra little tasty treat.


And dreaming in your arms cannot be beat.


Thank you for always encourage me to to be ME!


And showing me all of the wonders that you see.


I love that you never miss my tumbling class!


And when we play, our time is really fun and goes really fast!


What a BLAST!


The story of us is off to such a great start!


I love you, Daddy, with my entire heart!

THIS BIG...
See?


Wait...I can stretch more...
You complete me!


xoxoxo,
Claire Bear

I almost forgot to say,
Thanks for snagging my Mom.
(She is the bomb.)



1 comment:

  1. sweetest thing i've ever read... claire is such a poet:) happy birthday to the dad-man.

    ReplyDelete