The meaning of the name "Claire":

CLEAR. BRIGHT. FAMOUS.







Friday, March 5, 2010

Your 10th Month of Life, Dear Claire

Sweet, Sweet Claire: We cannot believe our eyes when we look at you! You have grown so...So lovely. So much fun. So beautiful. So amazingly you!! We cannot believe that you are 11 MONTHS OLD NOW! Last night Daddy heard me tell you that I always knew you would be this awesome. It's true. I am trying to figure out a way to keep you just as you are, but I hear that I am not the first parent to unsuccessfully try my hand at this task. Sometimes I just hold you tight and close my eyes as I try to engrave you into my brain. You when you are sleepy. You when you are so excited to be alive. You when you are just content to be with your Momma. So far, I have about a gazillion of those memories floating around up there. Keep them coming, My Little Lady!

This last month was FILLED with many milestones and new things...

You crawled:



You learned how to play peek-a-boo:




You discovered how to give the sweetest kiss when asked:



You know where to find your toe (thanks to Nanny):



You can feed yourself (with more than just the intent of satisfying your hunger):




You decided to close your eyes almost 100% of the time the flash is on:





You have more teeth ( EIGHT to be exact!):



And, even more expressions:




You have given all of us more love in our hearts... Can that even be possible?!?!? (Yes!) We have learned that when it comes to you - anything is possible. This month will be amazing for our family as we venture off to Arizona to explore and enjoy a few games of Spring Training - GO MARINERS! We can't wait for visits from Auntie Narnie and your three California Cuzzies, Nanny and Saba, and Grammy and Poppy. Also, Mommy must admit she is anxious to change over your wardrobe...bring on the heat, Vegas! And, don't forget planning your birthday party! Which, by the way, Momma didn't turn into a three-ring circus, or petting zoo for that matter. Just some time with family will be perfect for this special occasion. If it isn't crystal clear by now, and even if it is, I want you to know how much I love you. I have been waiting for you all of my life. I was destined to be your Momma. Claire's Momma. I am thankful for you every moment...and then some.

XO Your Momma

P.S.
Poppy is determined to get you walking before you are the big ONE, so we better get back to practicing!



No comments:

Post a Comment